Images and icons converter, free of charge and online
Convert images from one format to another simple and quick
- The proposed online image converter enables you to easily convert images into icons and many other image formats.
- You can convert the images simultaneously in several different formats, simply by clicking several or even all provided formats.
- We support a large number of image formats: BMP, GIF, HDR, ICO, TIFF, J2K, JPG, WMF, JNG (JPEG), MNG, PCX, PGM, PPM, PNG, PICT, WBMP. Like original format Photoshop PSD format is supported.
- By tuning not complex settings, you can change the dimensions of the images or specify the angle of rotation.
- There are no restrictions on file size; service provides convenient settings for resizing and parameterization of images, instant conversion online.
- You get high-quality images with minimal effort and time.
How to convert images and icons
- Click "Upload File" and select the image file you want to convert.
- In the horizontal toolbar, which lists the set of target formats, select, by pressing, the formats in which you want to convert your images.
- If necessary, set the new size of the image and the angle of rotation.
- To start the conversion process click "Convert" button.
- The conversion process takes few seconds. As soon as conversion is done, you can save the output files on your computer or device.
- If you convert to multiple image formats simultaneously, the converter will generate zip file containing your images in the desired format.
The advantages of our online image converter
Conversion to several formats at the same time
The flexibility of settings allows you to convert images to multiple formats.
Convenient settings for images converting
We provide convenient settings to change the picture parameters. We are constantly working to expand the functionality of the converter.
Support of various image formats
We support the common image formats such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and more. With our converter you can turn any picture into an icon or save PSD (Photoshop format) files in a JPG as well as PNG to JPG